The GNK Foundation
The George Naim Khattar Foundation is a not for profit organisation whose mission is to support local community projects and bring positive change into people’s lives.
Founded in 2011, the GNK Foundation was created to celebrate and continue the legacy of humanitarian and businessman George Naim Khattar.
Committed to Action
Led by President Mr Joe Khattar AM, the GNK Foundation is committed to nurturing communities, The Board believes in the power of positive action. In the first five years of fundraising, the Foundation has raised $1.1 million.
Each year the GNK Board selects a worthy community project; then focuses its considerable energies raising funds for that charity.
The Board of The George Naim Khattar Foundation:
- His Excellency Bishop Dr Antoine Charbel Tarabay – Lifetime Patron
- Mr Joe Khattar AM – President
- Mr Fayad Fayad – Vice President
- Mr Michael Zaarour – Chief Executive Officer
- Mr Ray Khattar – Public Relations
- Mr Anwar Harb AM – Treasurer
- Mrs Maureen Rizk – Secretary
- Mrs Maria Fayad – Adviser