As at 2016, the George Naim Khattar Foundation has raised in excess of $1.1 million.
Previous GNK Foundation Gala events have supported these important projects:
- Our Lady Aged Care Centre and health hub
- Heart research for Dr Eddie Kizana and Dr James Chong’s world class work at Westmead Medical Research Foundation
- Brain Tumour Diagnostic Equipment for the Sydney Children’s Hospital Network
- Woodbury House School for Autism
- St Charbel’s Multi-Purpose Hall
- Our Lady of Lebanon Youth and Community Centre